I’m blowing this money, F💰ck being resourceful

0 Comments
I’m blowing this money, fuck being resourceful 
I’m there for more and of course I’ll go get it I did it, I feel like I walked through a portal
I'm here, I'm winning, bitch look at the scoreboard I score more, I tour more, think twice

Front-Man
Hair:[Deadwool]-   Undercut hair - tidy - licorice@Deadwool
Mask: [Neurolab Inc.] - GAS MASK M2 V.2.1 (MESH) @NLab
Arms: [Neurolab Inc.] - [Neurolab Inc.] NK1 Cybernetic Arms+Hands V.1.8 @NLab
Jacket +Shirt:[Deadwool]-  The Dandy - formal jacket - black @Deadwool
Pants:[Deadwool]-  The Dandy - formal trousers (shadowed) - black @Deadwool
Bag: [NikotiN] - Cocaine (Bag) (Male) @[Nikotin]

Right-Man

Hat/hair:[Deadwool]-   Undercut hair - tidy - licorice@Deadwool
Mask: FLite.- Apocalypse Mask ( Common ) Black @Flite (Old Gacha)
Arms: [Neurolab Inc.] - [Neurolab Inc.] NK1 Cybernetic Arms+Hands V.1.8 @NLab
Jacket +Shirt:[Deadwool]-  The Dandy - formal jacket - pinstripe black - M @Deadwool
Pants:[Deadwool]-  The Dandy - formal trousers - pinstripe black - M @Deadwool
Bag: [NikotiN] - Cocaine (Bag) (Male) @[Nikotin]


Left-Man

Hat:No Longer Available
Gasmask: KDC - Wasp Gasmask  - matte (skull) @KDC
Arms: [Neurolab Inc.] - [Neurolab Inc.] NK1 Cybernetic Arms+Hands V.1.8 @NLab
Jacket +Shirt:[Deadwool]-  Peak suit (wool) - jacket - black @Deadwool
Pants:[Deadwool]-  Peak suit (tux) - trousers (dandy length) - black @Deadwool

Gun: BCA - MP689-M4A1-M203 @Marketplace



Scene
Money Bag:![YN]-1 prim American 100 Dollar Bill Money Stack Cash Note x22 @![YN]
Money:* S O R G O-Bag of Euros RARE @* S O R G O (Old Gacha)

Vault:[iD]-BanK DooR / BK @[iD]
Safe::BAMSE:  -  War Treasures - "Silence Is Golden" Vault @:BAMSE:
Cart::BAMSE:  -  War Treasures - Treasures Cart @:BAMSE:
Gold::BAMSE:  -  War Treasures - Gold Stack @:BAMSE:


You may also like

No comments :