Am I still your charm, or am I just bad luck?

0 Comments

Am I loud and clear, or am I breaking up? Am I still your charm, or am I just bad luck? 
Are we getting closer, or are we just getting more lost? 
 I'll show you mine if you show me yours first Let's compare scars,
I'll tell you whose is worse Let's unwrite these pages and replace them with our own words

Outfit
Helmet:[The Forge] - Thracian Helmet, Black @We <3 RP
Arm Armour:[The Forge]-  Thracian Black @We <3 RP
Tattoo:Speakeasy-Hype@MOM
Belt: Luas -   Markus Belt RARE @Luas (Old Gacha)
Pants: Luas -   Markus Trouser M Black @Luas (Old Gacha)
Bracer: Luas- Markus Bracer L RARE @Luas (Old Gacha)
Boots: FDD Stories * -  *Donovan of Arena* Black boot ULTRA @FDD (Old Gacha)

Her Outfit
Hair:ARGRACE HIKARI  - Ebony @ARGRACE
Shoulder Armour:19.Le Coq D'or- Shadow side - shoulder armour  @19.Le Coq D'or
Boots:{TWS}- Dorlein Boots @{TWS}
Neck Corset : !TLB - Lia Neck Corset  @!TLB
Claws: Kibitz - Marlee claws - blood - common @Kibitz
Scars: antielle. HSotD - RARE - Rough Senpai
Corset: -Pixicat-  - Hunter.Corset - Black @-Pixicat- 
Face Strap:DL::- Spiked Face Strap @DirtyLand
Leg Armour: [The Forge]  -  Cadeyrn Leg Armour Female (Black/Br) @[The Forge]
Armour:HoneyB's.•- .Druids.Armor.Black @HoneyB's
Bow and Arrow  : RACK Poses - She's A Badass Bitch! Pose 4 @RACK POSES

Pose
Pose:!bang-  in my sights@We <3 RP

    


You may also like

No comments :