She's the baddest, straight up vicious

0 Comments
You don't own me
Don't try to change me in any way
You don't own me
Don't tie me down cause I'd never stay

My Outfit
Hair:Action - Inkubator HAIR Theo @Action
Pants: FLITE.- BOOTCUT JEANS BLACK RARE  @MP?
Shirt:.Reckless.-Winston Shirt - Black @.Reckless.
Tattoo:{ Speakeasy }- Wreckage Tattoo Fresh@TMD
Boots:[Monso]-My Vintage Ankle Boots@Monso


Her Outfit
Hair: little bones. - Chorus - GIFT @Little Bones
Tattoo:DAPPA - Healy Tattoo. @suicidedollz
Outfit:erratic-  / christina - lingerie / black SET @Suicide Gurls
Scene
                        Wine: [ kunst ] -  Wine bottle / malbec - black cap @Kunst
Side table: 04.erratic / lsm - side table - ash @erratic (Old gacha)
Side table: 04.erratic / lsm - side table - white @erratic (Old gacha)
Bed:Apt B // - 'Pallet Bed -MF-@TMD
Lamp: (epia). -   'Big Boss' Desk Lamp  @Toiz


You may also like

No comments :