Show me what you are made of

0 Comments
I don't wanna give you up
I just wanna give you love
I don't wanna make it tough
Cause you don't wana do too much
I don't want to say good-bye
I just want to stay the night
Hoodie Allen - Show Me What You're Made Of

It's my birthday! 

My outfit
Hair:*Drot* -   -Ash- @*Drot*
Glasses:.Reckless.-    Dash Glasses@21
Tattoo:.Reckless.-  Vanir@Shiny Shabby
Tanktop:Nana- Hiro Savage Tank (m)@Sir Monthly
Arms: [Neurolab Inc.] - [Neurolab Inc.] NK1 Cybernetic Arms+Hands V.1.8 @NLab
Pants:[Deadwool]-  Worn out jeans - fitted for TMP (high) - dark wash@Deadwool

Her Outfit
Shoes:antielle.- Bites & Blood - Appetizer / Bites & Blood @ROMP
Leg Tattoo:.Facade.-  Daddy's Girl@Kinky Monthly
Panties: [ILAYA]   ~Persuade Lingerie~  @Black fashion
Corset: UC   UC_Spike_corset_all in 1_@Black fashion
Lamp: JamBee >    Bonnie Gladiator Harness @Black fashion
Hair: Moon   Humming @C88
Bracelet **RE** - LUX Lena Set @RealEvil
Ears: **RE** - Kitty Ears @RealEvi
Backpack:  #187#   Karapass BackPack GoldBlack_@Black fashion

Scene
Pose:RK Poses. - Hold me @RK Poses.

Lights:Construct -   Mesh Neon Lights @Construct
Tape:DRD- Motel Policetape @DRD (Old Gacha)
Skybox:junk.- Lockers. Dirty. Adult. @Junk. Gacha
Bike: the pose shop.  -  Brocycle // MOH7 @the pose shop.


You may also like

No comments :