Let me strip the plain, let me not give in

0 Comments
Come on, step aside, And you will realize
Tell me what you need, tell me what to be
What's your vision?
You'll see, what do you expect of me?
I can't live that lie
Mask:AZOURY -  JUTRO Headwear - Brown @We <3 RP
Hammer::BAMSE:- Steam Crusher - Rust@We <3 RP
Cape: [BODY FACTORY] - Asgard Armor v1 (Black Silver) @We <3 RP
Tattoo: Façade- Death of a Bachelor FRESH@Sir Monthly
Skirt:>glYph<- Acolyte Skirt Red L FitMesh  @We <3 RP
Arms: [Neurolab Inc.] - [Neurolab Inc.] NK1 Cybernetic Arms+Hands V.1.8 @NLab
Gloves:PFC~-Fur Gloves @PFC~


Décor
Well:[NC]-  Rustic Well @We <3 RP
         Bridge: [DDD]  - Moorside Bridge - Short @We <3 RP
               Body: [ContraptioN] - Props: Wrapped Corpse *cdown 2 B* @[ContraptioN]


You may also like

No comments :