I spend my night dancing with my own shadow....

0 Comments
HThe lights go out
I am all alone
All the trees outside are buried in the snow
I spend my night dancing with my own shadow
And it holds me and It never lets me go
Hair:Action - Paul Veganic +/- @Action
Cigar:[NikotiN]-  Classic Cigar - Nextgen@[NikotiN]
Tie:!NFINITY- Gentleman's Tie Silver - Male XL@!NFINITY
Shirt: [Deadwool] -   Hugo shirt - black - M @Deadwool
Arms: [Neurolab Inc.] - [Neurolab Inc.] NK1 Cybernetic Arms+Hands V.1.8 @NLab
Tattoo: .Reckless. - Sticks And stones @The saturday Sale
Glove:FATEwear- Glove - Dexter - Void @FATEwear


Décor
Fireplace:[PM]Pixel Mode-  Fireplace - Off White@[PM]Pixel Mode
         Tomas: [ContraptioN] -   The Gainsley's Morbid Collection: Tomas@[ContraptioN] (Past Gacha)
                Mermaid: [ContraptioN] - The Gainsley's Morbid Collection: The Mermaid @[ContraptioN] (Past Gacha)
               Attached: [ContraptioN] - The Gainsley's Morbid Collection: The Attached @[ContraptioN] (Past gacha)

Candles:PILOT- Romantic Candlesticks [SILVER, tintable candles]@PILOT

Silhouette::CP:-  Fantasy Silhouette - Kraken @Cheeky Pea


You may also like

No comments :