Jesus don't want me for a sunbeam

0 Comments


Jesus don't want me for a sunbeam
Sunbeams are never made like me
Don't expect me to cry
For all the reasons you had to die
Don't ever ask your love of me
Don't expect me to cry 
Don't expect me to lie
Don't expect me to die for me
The  vaselines - Jesus don't want me for a sunbeam

Hair: Tableau Vivant \\ - Kyou hair @We <3 RP
Makeup: [theskinnery] - Huntress Markings - Scratch @We <3 RP
Tattoo: .Reckless. - Hunter @TMD
Pants:TURB- Dark Priest Dark Torso RARE@TURB
Horn:*~*Illusions*~* - Nivicola Horns @MP
Wings:RO -  Azrael Bone Wing @We <3 RP
Katana:[The Forge] -  Blazo Katana @WE <3 RP
Necklace:[SwaGGa]-  Sun God Necklace - Metal@We <3 Roleplay
Mouth:.Loud Mouth.-  Carlos v1.5@LoudMouth
Piercing: :HV:  -  Anonymous [Ink] @:HV:
Crown: .Pekka. - Crown of thorns - Black @Pekka
Necklace: [SWaGGa] - Sun God Necklace - Metal @We <3 RP


You may also like

No comments :