Ϯ My Arms, Your Hearse Ϯ

0 Comments
Named after the Album of Opeth - My arms your hearse It was released in 1998
The album you can find here 
Support
Thank you to my lovely girlfriend of Thugpo3try (Who's blog you can find here)
I was able to get this picture, It turned out great since she is great with different angle
Thank you wifey ♥ for helping me out
 
Outfit

Hat: Goth1c0 -  Radikal Officer Hat @Goth1c0
Hair:[taketomi]- _Shin_Blacks@taketomi
Ears: AITUI- Ear: Gen 4, Stretched@ATUI
Tattoo:Façade - Ruined @Façade
Mouth:.Loud Mouth.-  Carlos v1.5@LoudMouth
Piercing: :HV:  -  Anonymous [Ink] @:HV:
Cigarette:[NikotiN]-  Classic Cigarette - Nextgen@Nikotin
Necklace:!NFINITY -   Spiked Necklace - Black  @!NFINITY

Coat: REPRESENT -  Trooper Park, Black" @REPRESENT

Pants: Yasum* - The Dandy - formal trousers - pinstripe black  @Yasum*

Pants: Yasum* - Vintage Boot *Size 3*Common*Pitch  @Yasum*


You may also like

No comments :