† For Everything A Reason...†

0 Comments
And so they say Lord, for everything a reason
My house is haunted by wrong desire
And on my skin left the scent of indignation
And so they say baby for everything a reason
Don't call me back, I had everything I needed
For every lie, Honey, the truth lay underneath it
Carina Round - For everything A Reason

Thank you For my amazing Girlfriend for the collab and being my model 


Outfit
Mask: RO Hotel Paranoia - Face Your Fears - MYSTERY RARE @Remarkable Oblivion (Tag Gacha)
Horns: {aii}  + Vengeance Horns Black + {aii} @{Aii}
Necklace: :DEADPOOL: - DIABLO NECKLACE WITH RESIZER @DeadPool

Pants: :ENIGMA:. - Pants Black no S @Enigma

Boots:RO- Last Stand - Boot MOD-1 -@Remarkable Oblivion

What she is wearing ♥
Necklace:^^Swallow^^- Rosary@Swallow

Hair: +Spellbound+ - Asylum @Spellbound
Lingerie: BigBeautifulDoll -  Deadly Sin Lingerie @Market Place
Harness: .:Vein:. - Harness @.:Vein:.


 
Scene
Bible: Le Morte - S(aint) @Le Morte
Skybox: RO Hotel Paranoia - Skybox - RARE @Remarkable Oblivion (Tag Gacha)
Pose:SE~ - Chokes You Softly 1@Something New & Something Erotic
Chair:+CONVAIR+- Warrior..black.adult@CONVAIR
Candles:Meva-  Candleholder Black@Meva
Light:{anc} - darkroom / safelight 1Li @{Anc} (Old Gacha)

Altar Piece :Fancy Decor- Ghent Altarpiece (small size)@Fancy Decor


You may also like

No comments :