All monsters are human - Part 6 - The only heaven I'll be sent to.

0 Comments
She's beautiful as the lights flicker
she is leaning against the bed with a soft smile telling me to come over.
I follow her and start to slowly pull down the straps of her harness.
Then further down towards her panties, as she starts to blush.
This was what I always dreamed of with her ♥
Our hips sync in motion
As I slowly start to thrust in harder and harder.
Knowing...She is forever mine

Me
Hair:Action - Inkubator HAIR Theo @Action
Tattoo: Façade- Death of a Bachelor Faded@Façade

Her
Hair: little bones. - scope @Little Bones
Collar:#187#-Fetish Collar Bitch @fetishfair
Outfit: #187#  - Tongue ~ Tunnel @fetishfair
Body:antielle.- Appetizer / Bites & Blood@Antielle
Tattoo: { speakeasy }  - restraint tattoo @Fetish Fair
Pose
Pose: { speakeasy }  - Dont_ Speak pose @Fetish Fair


You may also like

No comments :